Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Girl, Get Your Go Go On!

When you have a savage shoe addiction (like I do) it stands to reason that you'll also have a mad love affair with handbags (and I do!). A great pair of shoes and a stylin handbag go together like chips and salsa, a cold margarita on a hot day, the smell of nitro and the roar of thunder.

So, of course, I devote time to constantly searching out fun, fab and cool handbags. And what do you know??? I recently stumbled into some new fabulocity, that ties my love of bags into my love of racing!

I found Nitro*A*Go Go! (www.nitroagogo.com)

I am love, love, lovin all over this Sunset Beach bag!


It features a divided interior pocket, black cotton lining, silver d-rings and purse feet, rolled shoulder straps, and ultra plush faux fur trim. Plenty of room pocket space for your cell phone, iPod, makeup, and anything else a busy fashionista needs. And wouldn't you know it? I have the perfect pair of shoes to wear with it too! They're not exactly track appropriate, but who cares?



This one's called the Drag Star bag, and it also has a divided interior pocket, black cotton lining, silver d-rings and purse feet, rolled shoulder straps, silver star strap studs, ultra plush faux fur trim, and matching Pretty Boy Floyd wallet.

All these bags are edgy, cool, and well made.



The Drop Dead Cherry Bomb features Kustom Tuck 'n Roll design, quilted Tahitian Pearl front panel, a divided inside pocket, silver d-ring attachments, rolled straps, silver purse feet, voluptuous red cherries, and ultra plush natural cheetah lining (you know I'm loving that!), and complimented by a matching Pretty Boy Floyd wallet. It comes in a variety of colors, and also has faux fur.




I just had a quick peek at the website again and spotted this gorgeous bag too! Its called Harlow, and I'm thinking I have to have it. In fact, Harlow might just be the new black...

Nitro*A*G0 G0 bags are designed by the fabulous Leeza Diehl, who as life would have it, shares my love of fashion and racing.


Web address: www.nitroagogo.com

Check out the website
- she also does custom bags etc if you want to change up colors.

Make sure you bring your Nitro*A*Go Go with you to the races - I will spot you a (quarter) mile off!

1 comment :

  1. I'm a card carrying member of Nitro*A*gogo! The cotton candy Drag Star that is featured on the Sets page is mine! ;-) All the girls stop and stare!

    ReplyDelete